Have you ever been on an ATV and wished you had a thumb throttle extender? Well, you’re in luck! In this blog post, we will explore the benefits of using a thumb throttle extender and how it can make your ATV riding experience more enjoyable.
An ATV thumb throttle extender is a device that attaches to your existing thumb throttle and extends it outward, making it easier to reach and use. It’s a simple device that can make a big difference in your ride. Keep reading to learn more about why you should consider using an ATV thumb throttle extender on your next ride.
What is an atv thumb throttle extender?
An ATV thumb throttle extender is a device that is attached to the thumb throttle of an all-terrain vehicle. This device extends the reach of the thumb throttle, making it easier for the rider to operate the throttle.
There are many different brands and models of ATV thumb throttle extenders on the market, so it is important to do some research before purchasing one. Some factors to consider include the size and weight of the ATV, the type of terrain you will be riding on, and your budget.
Installing an ATV thumb throttle extender is relatively simple and can usually be done in a matter of minutes. Once installed, you will be able to enjoy increased control and comfort while riding your ATV.
Why would you use an atv thumb throttle extender?
An ATV thumb throttle extender is a great way to add some extra length to your existing thumb throttle. This can be especially helpful if you have larger hands or if you simply want more control over your ATV. By adding an extender, you’ll be able to reach the throttle more easily and with greater precision.
How to install an atv thumb throttle extender
If you’re looking for a way to make your ATV thumb throttle easier to reach, then installing an ATV thumb throttle extender may be the solution. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to install an ATV thumb throttle extender:
1. Using a drill, create two holes in the plastic guard that covers the back of the handlebars. These holes should be big enough to fit the bolts that will secure the thumb throttle extender.
2. Remove the bolts that secure the handguards to the handlebars.
3. Slide the handguards off of the handlebars.
4. Place the thumb throttle extender onto the handlebars, lining up the holes with those on the plastic guard.
5. Use the bolts to secure the thumb throttle extender in place.
6. Reattach the handguards and make sure they are securely fastened.
Top 5 atv thumb throttle extenders
If you are looking for an ATV thumb throttle extender, then you have come to the right place.
Here is a list of the top 5 ATV thumb throttle extenders that you can buy:
1. Thumb Throttle Extender by MotoExtender
2. Jumbo Thumb Throttle Extender by Outlaw Racing Products
3. Pro Taper Contour Throttle Tube with Grip Donut by Bikemaster
4. Renthal Fatbar 1-1/8″ Oversized Handlebars with Cross Brace by Moose Racing
5. Pro Taper EVO 1-1/8″ Handlebars by BBR Motorsports
The atv thumb throttle extender is a great addition to any ATV. It allows you to have more control over the throttle, making it easier to ride and navigate your way through tough terrain. With an ATV thumb throttle extender, you’ll be able to enjoy your rides more and get the most out of your ATV.